uzura Index du Forum
uzura Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
Elise (Blood) et moi (Louis, Wamp) Créent un Serveur : Dimensions !!
Il est finit avec Hamachi, Bientôt No-Ip + Dédier a 850 € (No Noob se Dédier) Réseau : Dimensions1 (Jusqu'à 10 et Mot de passe : 123)
Forum : http://dimensions.xooit.com/index.php
Cms (Doit être Connecté sur Hamachi : Toi et Elise) : http://www.dimensions.0rg.fr/index.html
Forum gérer par Wamp (Louis) et Cms par Louis et Elise x) Nous vous Attendons !!

Virtua Tennis 4

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    uzura Index du Forum -> Partit Serveur ! -> Annonce Officiel !
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
marevang

Masculin
Point(s): 86
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 06:07 (2016)    Sujet du message: Virtua Tennis 4 Répondre en citant

Virtua Tennis 4 > urlin.us/2c24b

39.Harry.--.19.Jul,.2015..5:46pm.General.Discussions.I'm...not...sure...why...I'm...seeing...so...many...threads...complaining...about...Games...for...Windows...LIVEWant.to.start.us.off?.Create.a.new.topicThis.new.hub.will.be.the.most.engaging.online.experience.for.tennis.gamers.ever,.promising.a.more.competitive.matchmaking.system.and.online.tournaments.geared.to.seeking.out.the.ultimate.Virtua.Tennis.ChampionHowever,..these..will..be..exclusive..for..PlayStation..3..(along..with..2..new..mini-games)The.graphics.are.goodMini...gamesThe...game...is...truly...disappointingMay..11,..2011..8:16am..Virtua..Tennis..4..Wind..Gameplay..Video..Movie..Here's..what..it..looks..like..to..play..tennis..in..a..force..10..galeThe...World...Tour...is...now...a...bizarre...board...game,...adding...a...level...of...randomness...to...the...careerWhen...the...ball...is...coming...towards...the...player,...it...glides...into...a...first...person...viewpoint...where...the...player...can...see...their...racquet...in...front...of...him...and...time...their...swing...accordinglyv..t..e..Video..game..franchises..owned..by..Sega..Sammy..Sega..7th..Dragon..After..Burner..Alex..Kidd..Border..Break..Columns..Company..of..Heroes..Crazy..Taxi..Daytona..USA..Derby..Owners..Club..Dinosaur..King..Dragon..Force..Ecco..the..Dolphin..Fantasy..Zone..Fighting..Vipers..Football..Manager..Golden..Axe..Guardian..Heroes..Gunstar..Heroes..Hang-On..Hatsune..Miku:..Project..DIVA..Jet..Set..Radio..Love..and..Berry..Mushiking..Nights..Out..Run..Panzer..Dragoon..Phantasy..Star..Puyo..Puyo..Sakura..Wars..Sangokushi..Taisen..Sega..Bass..Fishing..Sega..GT..Sega..Rally..Sega..All-Stars..Shenmue..Shining..Shinobi..Sonic..the..Hedgehog..Space..Channel..5..Space..Harrier..Starhorse..Streets..of..Rage..Super..Monkey..Ball..The..House..of..the..Dead..Total..War..Valkyria..Vectorman..Virtua..Cop..Virtua..Fighter..Virtua..Striker..Virtua..Tennis..Virtual..On..Wonder..Boy..World..Club..Champion..Football..Yakuza..Atlus..Etrian..Odyssey..Megami..Tensei..Devil..Children..Last..Bible..Majin..Tensei..Persona..Power..Instinct..Trauma..Center..Virtua.Tennis.4.European.cover.art.Developer(s).Sega.Publisher(s).Sega.Producer(s).Jun.Yoshino.Designer(s).Mie.Kumagai.Series.Virtua.Tennis.Platform(s).PlayStation.3.PlayStation.Vita.Xbox.360.Wii.Microsoft.Windows.Releasedate(s).PlayStation.3.&.Xbox.360.EU.April.29,.2011.AUS.May.5,.2011.NA.May.10,.2011.JP.June.30,.2011.Wii.EU.April.29,.2011.AUS.May.5,.2011.NA.May.10,.2011.Microsoft.Windows.EU.June.24,.2011.PlayStation.Vita.JP.December.17,.2011.NA.February.15,.2012.EU.February.22,.2012.Genre(s).Sports.Mode(s).Single.player.Multiplayer.(2.to.4).the...gameplay...is...a...defect...because...the...ball...never...go...outside...the...courtThe...exhibition...mode...is...good...however...the...World...Tour...gets...monotonous...towards...the...endThe..."casual"...difficulty...is...a...jokeDon't...get...me...wrong,...I...love...me...some...Top...Spin...and...Virtua...Tennis,...but...looking...at...SEGA's...Virtua...Tennis...4...–...and...how...little...has...changed...in...the...tennis...world...in...the...last...four...years...–...I'm...more...than...fine...with...not...reviewing...one...of...these...games...every...yearCritic..Reviews..Score..distribution:..Positive:..1..out..of..5..Mixed:..4..out..of..5..Negative:..0..out..of..5..Multiplayer.itJul..12,..2011..75..Virtua..Tennis..4..comes..as..a..spectacular..mix..of..strengths..and..weaknesses,..a..title..that..Dreamcast..nostalgics..will..surely..enjoyThe.meat.of.the.game.doesn't.feel.different.than.Virtua.Tennis.3ATV...Alive...also...out...this...weekExperience...the...drama...-...A...brand...new...on-court...feature...making...for...more...dramatic...matchesVAll..rights..reserved.Privacy..PolicyAd..ChoiceTerms..of..UseHelpAdvertise..Send..Feedback/Report..an..IssueMore..Sitesgiantbomb.comgamefaqs.commetacritic.comgamerankings.comReviewsLatest..ReviewsPCPS4Xbox..OneWii..UNewsLatest..NewsPCPS4Xbox..OneWii..UShowsFallout..4..ShowGameSpot..NewsGameSpot..of..ThronesNew..ReleasesNow..PlayingCommunityForumsCommunity..Blog..facebook.com/gamespot..twitter.com/gamespot..youtube.com/gamespot..RSSGameSpot..Screenshot..24..Ban..163..Match..point..TQLDS..View..screenshots..Still,..the..lack..of..implementation..for..this..into..any..of..the..game's..really..modes..makes..motion..support..feel..tacked..onWith...better...online...play...we...would...rate...this...higher...but...for...now...we...give...this...8/10.…...Expand...0...of...0...users...found...this...helpful...07GustavoXD...Apr...7,...2012...7...A...very...good...game...and...that...is...fascinating...in...the...PC...version!...1...of...2...users...found...this...helpful...gianfranco77...Oct...8,...2012...7...it's...a...good...game...but...is...too...arcadeJust...press...start,...lean...back...and...have...funBy...Jack...DeVries...I..commend..SEGA..for..making..my..training..sessions..in..career..mode..more..interesting..than..just..practicing..a..backhand,..but..the..games..aren't..fun..enough..to..play..on..their..own..(which..is..what..the..game's..Party..mode..is..all..about)GFWL...Anyone...having...issues...with...GFWL?...Before...I...even...consider...buying...this?...20...oLadyGamer...12...Jun,...2015......1:37am...General...Discussions....Video...1...3...Virtua...Tennis...4...(Del...Potro...vsVirtua.Tennis.4..PS3.WiiVitaPC.Xbox.360..Release.Date:.May.10,.2011.Game.Highlights.Create.Wiki.Review.Videos.Images.Walkthroughs.Cheats.All.Articles.Message.Boards.Jack.DeVries.IGN.7.0."Good".Latest.Stories.Virtua.Tennis.4.Review.0.Comments.May.10,.2011.New.Virtua.Tennis.4.PS3.Exclusive.Content.Revealed.0.Comments.March.31,.2011.View.All.Stories.Virtua.Tennis.4.Review.Did.you.like.the.last.Virtua.Tennis?.Good,.'cause.here.it.is.again!.Watch.the.Video.Review.0.Edits.Start.a.Virtua.Tennis.4.Wiki.&raquo.Be.firstAll...this...publication's...reviews...Read...full...review...Absolute...GamesAug...14,...2011...71...SEGA...could...have...used...its...money...and...influence...to...elevate...Virtua...Tennis...to...the...level...of...EA's...FIFA...franchise,...but,...judging...by...the...lack...of...tangible...progress...in...this...installment,...I...guess...SEGA...just...doesn't...careeasy...to...finish f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 06:07 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    uzura Index du Forum -> Partit Serveur ! -> Annonce Officiel ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a